Six Sigma Consulting
Six Sigma Consulting
A METHODOLOGY THAT MEASURES THE EFFICIENCY OF YOUR PROCESSES
Six Sigma is a structured project management method that aims to rapidly improve the quality and the efficiency of processes in a sustainable and measurable way by removing any variability in those processes. The objective is to have processes that contain a minimum number of errors (the aim being 4 errors per million operations).
A key benefit of the Six Sigma methodology is that it allows positive change to take place at staff level. This method engages your employees, because it is based on sound analysis of processes and on concrete measurements which make it easier to find solutions to problems. The result translates into better staff motivation and therefore higher productivity.
The method can be applied to any type of process, be it administrative, logistical, manufacturing or commercial.
ENABLING YOU TO ACHIEVE OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE
The objective is simple: to achieve operational excellence by ensuring reliability in your processes.
- Gain speed and agility.
- Reduce costs by eliminating superfluous tasks.
- Improve the quality of your processes by removing all variability.
- Improve motivation and productivity among your staff.
WHAT STEPS ARE INVOLVED IN A SIX SIGMA PROJECT ?
The Six Sigma method of management is based on input from the client (through surveys, etc) as well as on reliable and measurable data.
The method follows a set of logical steps (with the acronym DMAIC):
- Define what is important to customers, shareholders and staff
- Measure the current processes so as to determine objectives for improvement
- Analyse the problems relating to the current setup
- Identify the causes of these problems
- Improve by finding solutions to these problems, through detection of causes and then prevention
- Control so as to guarantee performance in the long term
The Six Sigma methodology is perfectly suited to work in parallel with Lean processes. Exelop intervenes in an efficient and sensitive manner, bringing you all the advantages of Lean Six Sigma methodologies.
The Six Sigma methodology is perfectly suited to work in parallel with Lean processes.
Exelop intervenes in an efficient and sensitive manner, bringing you all the advantages of Lean Six Sigma methodologies.