LEAN SIX SIGMA – FREE TRAINING
LEAN SIX SIGMA TRAINING – WHITE BELT
Lead your business towards operational excellence through Lean Six Sigma methodology.
Official certification – Supervised by a Master Black Belt teacher – Practical examples
April 8th 2016 / 9h-17h30 Geneva
Discover how Lean Six Sigma methodology allows you to fight rising cost and grow your business.
The LSS – White Belt allows participants to discover the Lean Six Sigma without requiring prior knowledge of Operational Excellence. A day to educate participants on the theme of continuous improvement.
Training goals :
- Discover Lean Six Sigma through practical technics and basic tools.
- Learn key managerial practices in the pursuit of operational excellence including change management.
Teaching method :
- Presentation of the principle
- Systematic Illustration
- Case study
- Simulation Game
Training program :
- Introduction to continuous improvement
– Philosophy, foundations and history of Lean Six Sigma
– Overview of the key tools and concepts of LSS (DMAIC, 7 mudas, 5S,…)
– Challenges of Lean Six Sigma
- Simulation of a case study (process)
– Understanding the LSS through practice
– Eliminate wastes and non-value added tasks
- Experience feedback
- Simulation to improve the process by applying Lean and DMAIC tools
Thank you to complete this form to register for the training and certification Lean Six Sigma White Belt :