Innovation is not an art, but a science, organised around a process whose results can be measured. It is indeed possible to set up an organisation to ensure systematic innovation. Innovate to resolve complex problems that prevent your system from progressing or invent new products whose commercial impact is guaranteed. The TRIZ Master technique course enables all participants, whatever their field, to manage a structured innovation project based on a strict methodology.
Systematic innovation becomes a « must » to keep and gain market share. The future of a business cannot be allowed to depend solely upon the creativity of a few individuals. Knowledge and know-how must be exploited and re-used in a continuous innovation process. This is an advanced course, based on the TRIZ methodology.
You will learn how to collect and capitalise upon the knowledge that already exists in your company, as well as in your customers’ and your competitors’ companies, how to target the real problems that must be resolved accurately and how to generate evolution hypotheses (technology forecasting).
Different idea generation and problem solving tools will also be presented.
During this course, you will also compare and analyse the strengths and weaknesses of the various innovation methods that exist.
Pre-requisites: TRIZ Basic course (a refresher session before the course can also be arranged).
By the end of the course, you will be able to manage a project using TRIZ.
Key-points of the training
- – 40 inventive principles
- – 76 inventives standards
- – The laws of the system’s evolution
- – Multi-screen analysis
- – Management and resolution of contradictions and poly-contradictions
- – Put in relation the laws and the contradictions
- – Network of partial solutions
- – Size, time and cost of the operations
- – Matrix to obtain solutions to contradictory techniques
- – The project study from a blurred situation to clearly define the plans of research and development
- – Use of the software STEPS to complete successfully a study.
Geneva – from the 26 to the 28/06/2018 (3 days)
to be more creative and find rugged solutions.
the way the innovations are managed.
Pre-requisite : TRIZ Basic