Systematic innovation is not reserved for companies in the secondary sector. The need to innovate is also present in tertiary sector companies, the service industry.
The TRIZ methodology draws its origin and its core strength from its universality.
This course will enable you to find innovative solutions systematically for your current or future services.
« Servuction » is the systematic and coherent organisation of all the physical and human elements necessary to provide services of a pre-determined level of quality. The TRIZ Master Services course enables the development of new services or simply the evolution of existing services.
You will learn how to collect and capitalise upon the knowledge that already exists in your company, as well as in your customers’ and your competitors’ companies, and how to target the real problems that must be resolved.
Different idea generation and problem solving tools will also be presented.
Pre-requisites: TRIZ Basic course (a refresher session before the course can also be arranged).
By the end of the course, you will be able to manage a project using TRIZ.
Key-points of the training
- – 40 inventive principles
- – 76 inventives standards
- – The laws of the system’s evolution
- – Multi-screen analysis
- – Management and resolution of contradictions and poly-contradictions
- – Put in relation the laws and the contradictions
- – Network of partial solutions
- – Size, time and cost of the operations
- – Matrix to obtain solutions to contradictory techniques
- – The project study from a blurred situation to clearly define the plans of research and development
- – Use of the software STEPS to complete successfully a study.
to be more creative and find rugged solutions.
the way the innovations are managed.
Telephone: +41 (0) 22 50 87 290 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - http://www.exelop.com/formation
Requisite: Having a TRIZ Initiation or TRIZ Basic