Innovate or suffer.
The TRIZ BASIC course presents TRIZ, a means of organising and coordinating the innovation process with measurable deliverables (results). You will see how creative potential can be multiplied by applying a method.
During the course, participants learn the fundamentals of the TRIZ-based systematic innovation method. Practical exercises are used to test the concepts and tools presented. Various examples from different industries (aeronautical, pharmaceutical, food-processing, car, etc.) are used to illustrate the concepts.
By the end of the course, you will be able to resolve simple problems using TRIZ.
Key points of the training
- – General description of TRIZ
- – Understand the incoherences and the limits of the actual approaches of conception
- – A general overview of the IDM-TRIZ process
- – Understand the fundations and the structure of TRIZ via practical cases
- – Formulate a problem using the mechanism of contradiction
- – Multi-screen analysis
- – STC operators and SLP method
- – Maturity system analysis
- – Understand the stages of creativity
GET RID OF
to be more creative and find rugged solutions.
new development strategies for existing products.