SAP PP : Production planning is a module of the logistics part of SAP. It concerns the calculation of requirements, taking into account purchase requests and scheduled orders. SAP PP enables control of production.
This module enables production planning, net requirement calculation, management of BOM, routings and coordination of the Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) in order to define the Master Production Schedule (MPS). The tool enables several planning scenarii to be used at once, producing different capacity, cost and purchase simulations.
Furthermore, the impact of this workload on the various workstations can be predicted, taking into account the various working schedules and times of employees. Capacity planning, manufacturing inspection and production monitoring are thus simplified and accelerated.
Key points of the training
- – Presentation of the planning of the supply chain with SAP ERP
- – Management of the database for the planning and execution of production
- – Demand Planning with ICP ( Sales and Operations Plan )
- – Demand Management
- – BOM Management
- – Management ranges
- – Long-term planning
- – Calculation of requirements (MRP)
- – Presentation of implementing kinds of production with SAP ERP
- – Discrete production with production orders
- – Discrete production with orders Process
- – Repetitive Manufacturing
- – Kanban
- – Capacity Planning
- – Production Monitoring
the production with SAP