Introduction to Design For Six Sigma’s (DFSS) methodology and tools in order to design or redesign your products, service- or industrial processes.
The Lean Six Sigma approach
- Introduction to Lean Six Sigma
- Define what Lean Six Sigma is
- Find out how Lean Six Sigma works
- Overview of both DMAIC & DFSS methods
- DMAIC or DFSS: which method to use?
- The deployment of the approach: how to implement and succeed
The Design for Six Sigma approach
- Introduction: the singularities of approaches of design/redesign products or processes
- Essential differences between improvement and redesign of processes
- Introducing the DFSS approach
- The types of issues addressed by DFSS
- How to organise the approach to be successful
eLearning : Introduction to Design for Six Sigma
This webinar will help you to understand the difference between Lean Six Sigma and Design for Six Sigma. It will also allow you to understand what are the problems that can be solved by DFSS approach and how it should be organized.
the difference between Lean Six Sigma and Design For Six Sigma
what are the issues solved by DFSS
to organize the DFSS approach
Tel: +41 (0) 22 50 87 290 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - http://www.exelop.com/formation