Black Belt Lean Six Sigma tackles complex, strategic projects and contributes to the deployment of the Lean Six Sigma continuous improvement approach.
This training course follows on from the Green Belt course. It enables participants to understand and test highly sophisticated Lean Six Sigma tools.
A Black Belt certified project manager has in-depth knowledge of many components of the Lean methodology, providing with a range to tools to be implemented in a variety of situations. Furthermore, he/she will also have statistical and Six Sigma skills, enabling measurement of current performance (machine, workshop, cost centre, plant) and control over variations.
Aside from the technical skills, the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt course also comprises a managerial aspect, enabling trainees to understand how to form the best possible team and how best to manage it, based on the Belbin method in particular.
The ExelOp training process implies implementation of a Lean Six Sigma project. A Black Belt certified project manager will have implemented at least two continuous improvement projects.
Key points of the training
– Specificities of the service industry
– Management of queues
– Case studies in the service industry
– Detailed collection and analysis of the 5 voices
– Hypothesis testing and confident intervals
– Design For Six Sigma DMADV
– Effective workshops
– Implement Poka Yoke in the service industry
– 8Canossi service (sales, purchase, logistics)
– Multiple linear regression
– Non-linear regression
– Measurement system analysis
– Blitz Kaizen
– Design of Experiment
– VSM to-be
– Visual Management
– Innovation Management
– ISO and Lean Six Sigma
– Minitab training
– 8Canossi industry
The differentiating factors of Exelop‘s training:
- Practical examples (50% of the training)
- Recognized official certification
- Presentation by the Master Black Belt
- Training according the standard NF-X06-091
- 8Canossi simulation game all along the training
participants to manage a Lean Six Sigma project in industry or services.
USE and APPLY
advanced statistical tools.
how to manage a portfolio of projects using the Lean Six Sigma methodology.
To subscribe, please send us a complete file: registration form and participant's CV. Places are limited.